Answers on the outcome of the selection process, positive or negative, were sent to ALL applicants by 18th April 2019 at the latest to the e-mail address mentioned in the application.
You didn't receive an answer? Please check your spam folder in your mailbox.
Still no answer? Maybe you did not fill in your email address in the application form or it was wrongly written. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question. We will do our best to come back to you as soon as possible.
Thank your for your understanding.
Info for pre-selected applicants
Only lead applicants who have been pre-selected can submit a full application. For those who receive/received an invitation to submit a full application, please download the grant documents. The deadline for submission of full application will be mentioned in your invitation letter.
VET Toolbox call for proposals
We fund new and innovative inclusive initiatives and tools that contribute to facilitate access to the formal and informal labour market for disadvantaged and vulnerable groups through improved employability and vocational education and training.
How do we define disadvantaged and vulnerable groups?
- Disadvantaged group: unfavourable circumstances, especially with regards to employment opportunities.
- Vulnerable group: exposed to the risk of being in unfavourable circumstances, especially in terms of employment opportunities.
Especially women, migrants and internally displaced people, people living in rural and remote areas, people with disabilities and the poorest quintile (non-exhaustive list).
The VET Toolbox Call for Proposals provide grant funding of EUR 250.000 to EUR 400.000 to at least 10 projects implemented in Africa and/or Asia (see list of eligible countries in annex L).
Who do we fund?
Participation in the call for proposals is open on equal terms to all legal persons.
To ensure national ownership and sustainability of the action, at least 1 applicant (lead applicant and/or co-applicant(s)) must be legally established and registered in the country in which the action takes place.
Lead applicants must be a non-state actor and non-profit making actor. This includes institutions such as non-governmental non-profit organisations, community-based organisations, private-sector non-profit agencies and networks thereof at local, national, regional and international level.
In order to ensure national ownership and sustainability of the action, the lead applicant must act with at least one co-applicant.
Co-applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the lead applicant himself. In addition, the following are however also eligible:
- for-profit institutions and organisations
- public sector institutions and organisations (such as VET centres, employment services) or public sector authorities (such as national, regional and local authorities).
Grants are accessible to actors established in countries listed in the Call for Proposals documents (Annex L).
What do we fund?
Our four priorities are to develop, test and/or implement innovative strategies and approaches, conducive towards improving:
- Access (Access and continuous enrolment of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups to the VET system)
- Completion (improved teaching/training and learning focussing on the needs of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups and preventing them from dropping out of the VET system or ensuring their reintegration).
- Transition (Transition of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups from formal and non-formal vocational education and training to work, and increased integration into the formal and informal labour market).
- Continuous learning at the workplace (Work-based learning through on-the-job-training, the recognition of prior learning and demand-driven programmes for disadvantaged and vulnerable groups).
Watch our animations on guidelines
Be aware that the following videos should be considered only as an information and do not replace the Call for proposals documents. Do not forget to read these documents carefully, they are the only legal and contractual basis.
Submitting your full application? Take a look at videos 4 and 5.