The overall objective of this action is to improve the conditions of access of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups to the labor market by improving the conditions of their employability in urban and peripheral areas in Congo.
Specific objectives are:
- Improve the access of vulnerable populations in district 3 Tié-Tié to information on qualifying training offers adapted to their situation;
- Reduce the dropout rate of vulnerable populations in Tié-Tié in the skills training courses to which they have had access;
- Create sustainable conditions of access for vulnerable populations of Tié - Tié from training courses in a test device for employment support and / or self-employment adapted to their situation.
About 250 young people from vulnerable backgrounds (including 40% young girls) from the districts of arrondissement 3 Tié-Tié
- The social action district (CAS) of Tié-Tié is strengthening its capacity to provide appropriate information to vulnerable populations on the supply of skills training available on its territory;
- Qualifying training centers bring their training closer to vulnerable young people in Tié-Tié through itinerant training in neighborhoods;
- The VSEs / SMEs installed in Tié-Tié are capable of welcoming young people and vulnerable populations in apprenticeship;
- A test system to support employment and / or self-employment accessible to vulnerable young populations is designed and adapted in a concerted manner.