From 13 to 17 November 2017, the VET Toolbox, through LuxDev, explored needs in terms of governance and management of training institutions and organized training for managers of training centres.
During 5 days, participants worked to:
- share good practices in the management of FPT centers in Brazil and Senegal
- diagnose current governance and management needs of Senegalese FPT institutions
- identify and define a strategy and support axes adapted to the Senegalese context
- propose an action plan and detailed accompanying activities
- exchange and analyze the possibility of establishing a lasting partnership between MFPAA and SENAI.